The easiest, fastest, and most affordable way to launch and run your online business…
That’s what Kartra is all about.
So there’s no wonder why you’d like to know more about Kartra Blog.
I’m still putting a video together about this topic (I didn’t think you’d get here this fast).
So apologies for that, but since you are here…
I recommend you read on to discover more about Kartra including:
- All of the great Kartra features and benefits (aka the Kartra overview).
- What the Kartra cost / Kartra pricing is and if it’s worth it.
- And the battle of Kartra Vs ClickFunnels.
Let’s carry on, shall we?
With Kartra being still relatively fresh to the marketplace…
There’s been many questions asking about what it does and how it performs.
Putting it lightly? Kartra Blog
Kartra has more features than you can shake a digital stick at.
Let’s dissect just a small fraction of those features.
- Done For You Campaigns
This is pretty huge when it comes to Kartra features (and what’s in it for you).
This is all about launching legendary campaigns at the push of a button.
Frank Kern, or who I like to refer to as the Godfather of online marketing…
Teamed up with Kartra to deliver these elite funnels for you.
Here’s what these done for you campaigns are all about:
- They are fully pre-built.
- They are fully pre-written.
- They are fully pre-designed.
- And 100% done for you and ready to launch.
Just insert your own product names, images, and pricing.
When Kartra says that everything is already built out for you…
They literally mean E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
And just like that? Kartra Blog
You have a ready-to-rock funnel all set to be hitting the ground running.
- Kartra Pages
Now you probably don’t give a hoot when it comes to Kartra pages…
And I would completely understand.
However, the ability of them being drag and drop makes your life so much easier.
While using these pages you can also choose from:
- Dozens of high converting templates.
- Pre-built components for texts.
- Pre-made sections.
- Countdown timers.
- Opt-in forms.
- And a ton more.
So make no mistake about it…
Having a seamless drag and drop editor will easily shave a lot of time from the learning curve…
Allowing you to get your profitable funnel up and running much faster.
Speaking of funnels. Kartra Blog
- Kartra Funnels and Campaigns
These allow you to design and launch automated, sales-driving campaigns in minutes.
Interested in putting your marketing and sales on autopilot?
These features will help you do exactly that…
Even if you’ve never put something like this together before…
Kartra makes it simple to construct these automated funnels and cash-campaigns.
Pretty cool, right?
And like I stated previously…
The features and benefits of Kartra are quite simply astonishing.
Here’s a quick list of just a few more amazing features:
- Kartra Mail (yup you can easily drive clicks with stunning emails).
- Kartra Video (helping you drive sales and deliver your awesome content).
- Kartra Helpdesk (allowing you to deliver out-of-this-world support with 1 click access).
- Kartra Membership Sites (which are great for all of those recurring offers you have).
- Kartra Analytics (for helping you track your numbers so that you know when to scale).
- Kartra Affiliate Management (so you can track your affiliates and the sales they make).
- Kartra Commerce (which means yes, you can sell both digital and physical products).
Like I said… Kartra Blog
There’s just SO many features and benefits when it comes to Kartra.
Heck, there’s many more even from the list above that I quickly mentioned.
Kartra is cloud based so there is absolutely nothing for you to install.
Sounds pretty cool right?
So if you want to see many of these great Kartra features and benefits in action…
And since we are talking about a Kartra trial…
Let’s discuss the Kartra cost and plans a little but.
So remember, every Kartra plan comes with a $1 trial so you can test the waters…
But here is a look at the Kartra plans (note: prices and lead count are always subject to change).
- Starter Plan with up to 2,500 leads is $89 a month.
- Silver Plan with up to 12,500 leads is $149 a month.
- Gold plan with up to 25,000 leads is $299 a month.
- Platinum plan with up to 50,000 leads is $499 a month.
- Diamond plan with up to 100,000 leads is $699 a month.
And keep in mind that with every different plan…
You get a certain amount of: Kartra Blog
- Custom domains.
- Emails per month.
- Membership sites.
- Bandwidth per month.
- Page limits (unlimited).
- Products for you to have.
- Pages that you can create.
- Dynamic followup sequences.
- Helpdesk portals for you to utilize.
If you would like to take a look for yourself…
So let’s move onto the final section of the post.
Kartra Vs ClickFunnels
Ah yes the battle of the titans.
Is Kartra the ClickFunnels killer?
Or will ClickFunnels stand tall in the battle of the best online business software.
Simply click play to watch the ClickFunnels Vs Kartra video below:
So in case you didn’t get to watch the video and you want the cliff notes?
It’s about as close to a tie as you can get.
Each software has their pros and cons…
And at the end of the day?
It’s all about what feels best for YOU and what YOU like better.
So here’s where you can get a trial for each of them:
Or click that big green-monster button below:
And then of course is what you came here for, Kartra:
Either way you really can’t go wrong.
Thanks again for expressing interest in Kartra Blog…
And I know that you’re going to make the best decision when it comes to building and growing your online business.