How Sales Funnels Work
A sales funnel refers to the process of simply turning a browser into a purchaser.
So you might be thinking: How Sales Funnels Work
Well why is a sales funnel important for me?
Well, it’s pretty much involved in every possible type of niche or business.
So in this post I’m going to be discussing:
- How to setup a quick two step sales funnel.
- Why you’re leaving a ton of money on the table by not using a sales funnel.
- The absolute best sales funnel builder (and how to get a free 14 day trial too).
- And so much more.
So if you’re curious when it comes to learning anything about a sales funnel…
Do please keep reading on.
The Sales Funnel Process
As I previously stated (and will need to be stated many more times).
A sales funnel might as well be mandatory when it comes to your online business.
(and yes, it works for you, even if you’re selling physical products)
So let’s take a quick look at what the sales funnel process is…
And more importantly how it can help you generate more revenue for your online business.
- The Sales Funnel Landing Page
This is the start of where the magic happens.
Someone lands on your page and your main goal is to get them to enter their email address…
So that you can send them more relevant offers down the road (where the real money is).
And in order to get them to optin? How Sales Funnels Work
You need some type of bait.
A few examples can include:
- A cheat sheet (which is a very fast way to get things done).
- A video tutorial (showing them something that they want to know).
- A PDF (which can also be an eBook, once again showing them something valuable).
- Or you can even share an entire funnel with them.
You can literally give away funnels (because people LOVE the done for you aspect).
In fact if you are in any of the current businesses or niches…
I recommend hopping on a funnel so that you can get up and running as quickly as possible.
The time, effort, and money that it saves you is incredible.
- Click here for a done for you Accountant funnel and business.
- Click here for a done for you Anti Aging and Skin Care funnel and business.
- Click here for a done for you Beauty Salon funnel and business.
- Click here for a done for you Chiropractor funnel and business.
- Click here for a done for you Dentist funnel and business.
- Click here for a done for you Divorce Lawyer funnel and business.
- Click here for a done for you Electrical funnel and business.
- Click here for a done for you Fitness funnel and business.
- Click here for a done for you Home Insurance funnel and business.
- Click here for a done for you Interior Decorator funnel and business.
- Click here for a done for you Landscaping funnel and business.
- Click here for a done for you Plumber funnel and business.
- Click here for a done for you Real Estate funnel and business.
- Click here for a done for you Solar Energy funnel and business.
Alright maybe I got a little too excited there.
But the fact of the matter is that it has never been easier to get your business up and running.
All for a very small monthly investment.
Moving on now. How Sales Funnels Work
- The Sales Funnel Thank You Page
This is one of the best spots for monetizing your sales funnel.
What happens here?
Well a few important things.
- You let them know who you are and how you can help them.
- You give them access to whatever it is that they opted in for.
- You recommend an offer that is closely related to what they’re looking for.
One simple thank you page…
Which came after one simple optin page.
This is about as simple as it gets when it comes to a 2 step optin page.
Yes you can get much more advanced than that.
But for now? How Sales Funnels Work
It gives you a good idea about how you first set things up.
Moving on now.
Sales Funnel For?
So right now you might be asking…
Well that’s cool and all but who does a sales funnel work for?
If you’re looking to sell a product, offer, or service?
Then a sales funnel will work for you (here is one you can test out).
Now here’s a small amount of examples of niche sales funnels for you:
- Sales funnel for affiliate marketing
- Sales funnel for B2B
- Sales funnel for car sales
- Sales funnel for coaches
- Sales funnel for digital marketing
- Sales funnel for dummies (lol)
- Sales funnel for ecommerce
- Sales funnel for financial advisors
- Sales funnel for lawyers
- Sales funnel for MLM
- Sales funnel for musicians
- Sales funnel for network marketing
- Sales funnel for nonprofits
- Sales funnel for online businesses
Yup, that’s a lot of different uses for a sales funnels. How Sales Funnels Work
And just because I probably left out a few important businesses and niches…
Here’s a few more for you too:
- Sales funnel for online courses
- Sales funnel for photographers
- Sales funnel for physical products
- Sales funnel for powerpoint users
- Sales funnel for professional services
- Sales funnel for real estate
- Sales funnel for restaurants
- Sales funnel for retail
- Sales funnel for service businesss
- Sales funnel for services
- Sales funnel for Shopify
- Sales funnel for small businesses
- Sales funnel for startups
Not too shabby right?
Now you’ve probably realized just how powerful a sales funnel is, right?
So let’s wrap this up with what everyone wants to know.
What’s The Best Sales Funnel Software?
After all. How Sales Funnels Work
You need something to be able to quickly and easily piece together your funnel.
And after using many sales funnel builders?
Aside from the fact that they come with a free 14 day trial…
They’ve been around for years and have well over 60,000 happy funnel building customers.
And with ClickFunnels?
You can create:
- Optin pages.
- Download pages.
- Thank you pages.
- Sales letter pages.
- Order form pages.
- High ticket funnels.
- Membership funnels.
- Lead generation pages.
- One click upsell and downsell pages.
- And so much more.
Anyway. How Sales Funnels Work
I’m getting ahead of myself (again).
Here’s a video that will explain everything for you:
It’s quite the helpful video!
And just in case you haven’t yet already…
Or you can click that monstrous green button below to start your free trial too.
Thanks again for stopping by and expressing interest in How Sales Funnels Work…
And I hope enjoy your new sales funnel software.